Ceramic Tile Pro Super Grout Additive® Ultimate Tub and Shower Sealant - 2 Kit Special
Mixing Instructions on YouTube: CeramicTilePro Super Grout Additive Quick Start Guide.
CeramicTilePro Super Grout Additive- Product Description
- Tired of replacing Caulk and Silicone? Super Grout Additive is your Answer, Goes on Easy
- No Shrink Formula outlasts Caulk, Silicone, Adhesives, and Sealers
- Fixes Grout Cracks Permanently, Never Needs Sealing, 99% Waterproof
- Perfect for Shower Floors and Dry Areas, Enough for 2 Bathrooms, 50 Linear Foot
- 8 ounces Resin, 4 ounces Hardener, 2 Syringes, 4 Measuring Cups, 2 Mixing Sticks, 2 Pair Gloves
- Use any Color Sanded Grout - 60 Minute Working Time!
- 2 Kits: Makes 24 oz. - 30 oz. or 100 Linear Foot depending on final consistency. Fixes Grout Cracks Permanently
- Perfect for Shower Pan perimeters, Tub Showers - anywhere grout has cracked
- Used For All Grouting Repairs - Wet or Dry
- No Shrinking, Eliminates Grout Cracks Permanently
- Never Needs Sealing - 99% Waterproof
- Mixes with Sanded Cement Based Grout
- Item #EGK-CTP-FBA-2FOR1
- UPC 702403999942
- ASIN B00ZVH9QGQ
Super Grout Additive Use Instructions
Coverage Per Kit: 50 Linear Foot - Makes 12 oz. - 15 oz. depending on final consistency
1. Make sure and clean area first with a high quality tile & grout cleaner.
2. Scrape and remove any loose grout and caulk completely.
3. Make sure area is clean and dry.
4. Make sure and mix Part A Resin thoroughly with included mix stick.
5. Usually 1/2 kit will cover a standard tub/surround where tile meets tub (approx 15 linear foot) or a standard shower floor perimeter (approx 14 linear foot). Use a plastic disposable cup (8 oz cup works fine) to mix Super Grout Additive and Grout (GROUT SOLD SEPARATELY) . To mix 1/2 kit, use supplied measure cups, fill 2 times with Part A Resin, and 1 time with Part B Hardener, mix together inside 8 oz cup for 1 minute, use 5-6 measure cups of sanded grout, adding 2 measure cups of grout at a time, mix with supplied wood mix stick, keep adding up to 6 measure cups for final consistency that works perfect for all types of applications.
6. Add mixed grout to syringe and apply to areas needing repair.
7. Use vinyl gloves, smooth Super Grout Additive with finger.
8. Use warm/hot bucket of clean water and wipe with microfiber towel
9. Make sure all remaining residue has been removed.
10. Allow wet areas like shower to dry for 3 days, countertops & floors for 1 day before use.